1 (6.oz) package buttermilk corn bread mix
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 green onions, thinly sliced
3 large eggs lightly beaten
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 (5.oz) aluminum foil pouches herb and garlic flavored light tuna chunks
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons vegtable oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Stir together cornbread mix and 2/3 cup of milk.
2. Pour batter into a lightly greased 8 inch square pan.
3. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
4. Stir together mayo and the next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Crumble cornbread into 2 equal cups. Reserve remaining corn bread for another use. Fold cornbread and tuna chunks into mayo mixture until well blended. shape mixture into 8 patties.
6. Melt 3 tablespoons butter with vegtable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add tuna patties and cook in batches, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, drain on paper towels and enjoy about 5 minutes after cooling it down.