4 boneless pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
8 slices of bacon
4 sprigs fresh rosemary
Salt and Black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. On work surface layer slices of bacon side by side
3. Place each chop on 2 pieces of bacon ( 2 slices of bacon as the upright part of an H, and the pork chops as the cross section.)
4. Season the chops with salt and black pepper on both sides. (I did about a pinch of both of them)
5. Slather the chops with BBQ sauce, flip the chops and slather the other side as well, until the BBQ sauce is used up on all the chops.
6. Lay a sprig of rosemary on each chop (letting the ends hang over the edge for easy removal before serving.)
7. Wrap bacon slices tightly around each chop.
8. Prepare broiler pan by spraying surface with cooking spray.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes until a meat thermometer is inserted in the thickest part of the meat, the thermometer should register about 150 degrees F
10. Let the chops rest for a few minutes. Remove rosemary sprigs before serving.
If desired, serve with additional warmed BBQ sauce.